Problems for specific Volkswagen CC years:

Car problem reports

Problem with your car? See what our experts say or submit your own.

Newest reported 2010 Volkswagen CC problems

Reported by monkeytoesbme and 20 others for the Volkswagen CC

The CC Sport is being sold with Continental Tires which are run flats. These caused a terrible vibration in my new CC. The dealer attempted many times to balance the tires with no success. They replaced them with non run flat continental tires which made the vibration worse. After a long battle with the dealerhip, they agreed to replace the tires with another brand which solved the problem. The tires they had to put on my CC are $276.00 e...

21 Reports

Verified for the Volkswagen CC

Condensation may develop in the heater case which can cause a musty odor from the heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system.  Our technicians tell us the drain system should be checked for debris. In addition, a cleaner is available for the heater case.

10 Reports

Verified for the Volkswagen CC

Various radio and navigation issues can be corrected by updating the necessary software. Our technicians remind us that radio and navigation problems should be properly diagnosed before any software updates are completed.

2 Reports

Reported by monkeytoesbme and 2 others for the Volkswagen CC

I can be in the middle of a call on my bluetooth through my car and the car will drop the call mid sentence at random. My phone still has the call on it and I have to wait for the car to reconnect itself. They have a very short list of compatible phones so if you buy one, make sure your phone is on the list! All this technology and they have a list of 20 phones! WHAT?

3 Reports

Reported by monkeytoesbme for the Volkswagen CC

Both of my back windows leak when it rains or even worse if I wash it. It has been to the shop 5 times for repair and they haven't been able to get them to stop leaking yet. It is an obvious design flaw. I would like to see VW recall this and get it fixed!

1 Report