Will a leaking header exhaust gasket make the car run bad?
Viper exhaust leak on 1994 Dodge Viper
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
July 19, 2010
Yes, the exhaust leak can cause erratic readings from the oxygen sensors and cause all kinds of driveability issues.
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Viper Questions
- Dash air flow control won't switch from defrost to floor or dash. Defrost only.
- The car makes growling noise when I turn right. never when going straight.
- Driving and the car died. Started again went 30 feet died again. No power no gas
- low idle / exhaust leak
- Battery is drained because of alarm system even though it is off.True or false?
1994 Dodge Viper Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Brunswick, MO
- 67,500 Mile Service ($153 - 235) in Okreek, SD
- 72,000 Mile Service ($204 - 305) in Stevenson, CT
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Henryetta, OK
- Horn Replacement ($71 - 222) in West Minot, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,168 - 1,191) in Maywood, MO