Vibration through frame, and moderate clanking noises under the hood suddenly occur while driving the car, which clear up after I stop the car and restart the motor. It works smoothly then upon restarting , but it happens again after a day or two, particularly after a road bump . The car does not overheat, the battery does not go flat, no electrical deficit occurs, the heating works well and the AC also. The car otherwise works fine between episodes. I have 55k miles on it. Timing belt change time? It is very cold here in the NE ;cracked motor mount? Is it an emergency? Dealer or any mechanic can do? Thank you folks
vibrations on 2002 Mitsubishi Diamante
1 answerDecember 20, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Diamante Questions
- How do i turn on the fog lights?
- Found (1) cigarette jack are their anymore?
- I recently replace starter,alternator,tuneup with plugs and wires.
- Replaced car battery and it was working then the next day northing no lights not turning over nothing I checked to make sure battery and terminals are good and they are now I don't know what the problem is.
- My vehicle sometimes makes a tapping noise when driving then one day it turned off on me while at a signal light