I am experiencing vibration and noise inside the cabin and from the engine when I switch on the A/c. This happens at low speeds. When I switch the A/c off, there is no noise at all and the engine too gets back to its normal sound. I am not sure why it is happening like this and would appreciate any guidance
Vibration/Noise when AC is switched on on 1995 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car