I am experiencing vibration and noise inside the cabin and from the engine when I switch on the A/c. This happens at low speeds. When I switch the A/c off, there is no noise at all and the engine too gets back to its normal sound. I am not sure why it is happening like this and would appreciate any guidance
Vibration/Noise when AC is switched on on 1995 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.