I am experiencing vibration and noise inside the cabin and from the engine when I switch on the A/c. This happens at low speeds. When I switch the A/c off, there is no noise at all and the engine too gets back to its normal sound. I am not sure why it is happening like this and would appreciate any guidance
Vibration/Noise when AC is switched on on 1995 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
1995 Honda Accord Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($322 - 420) in Chidester, AR
- Water Pump Replacement ($449 - 609) in Ralph, SD
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($90 - 194) in Fredericksburg, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($418 - 634) in Bethlehem, IN
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($230 - 275) in Parkton, MD
- Distributor Assembly Replacement ($319 - 464) in Heilwood, PA