I am experiencing vibration and noise inside the cabin and from the engine when I switch on the A/c. This happens at low speeds. When I switch the A/c off, there is no noise at all and the engine too gets back to its normal sound. I am not sure why it is happening like this and would appreciate any guidance
Vibration/Noise when AC is switched on on 1995 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?