When I am driving and I attempting to hold the wheel straight I can feel a vibration on the left tire. I just put new brakes on the truck about a month ago. The tires are older and will need to be replaced. Could this be just the tires or an alignment issue? I have noticed I have to hold the wheel slightly off center. Please let me know. Thanks!
Vibration felt when veering left on 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Asked by for the 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
September 03, 2012
Have front tires checked along with alignment.
This week's top 10
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - $125) in Felton, CA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Artesian, SD
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($409 - $514) in Yucaipa, CA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($292 - $525) in Hermon, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($192 - $248) in Minier, IL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($43 - $163) in Hildebran, NC