This car develops a vibration over 60 mph when I begin to ascend a slight rise in the road. I cannot use the cruise control because of the shaking. I have been told that I need a replacement transmission and a new torque converter but my sense is that the transmission is fine. What does my car need?
Vibration at speed over 60 mph? on 1998 Mercedes-Benz S500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- I need a diagram of how the battery is hard wired to the side of the trunk
- what causes the lights to blink while car is not on
- Owner took very good car of his car. 160k. Under carriage is all rusted badly
- how to correct the engine missing feel after riding the car in the morning
- My Airmatic system is stuck in the rising position (back end of the car is high.