This car develops a vibration over 60 mph when I begin to ascend a slight rise in the road. I cannot use the cruise control because of the shaking. I have been told that I need a replacement transmission and a new torque converter but my sense is that the transmission is fine. What does my car need?
Vibration at speed over 60 mph? on 1998 Mercedes-Benz S500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- My Airmatic system is stuck in the rising position (back end of the car is high.
- Hi guys, can anyone tell me how to get the ignition coils out of my 97 s500 w140
- why does the red steering wheel lamp come on in my dashboard?
- Why is my battery keeps getting flat after parking the car
- Shifter will not come out of park car sat 2 years