When I accelerate after 40mph I start to get a very bad vibration.When I deccelerate the viberation stops. I have replaced all motor mounts (4) ,front tires & front end aligned & I still have the vibration when I accelerate.
Vibration on 1991 Ford Escort
3 answersSeptember 10, 2012
2 answersSeptember 10, 2012
2 answersApril 26, 2011
2 answersMarch 22, 2011
0 answersSeptember 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad