When I accelerate after 40mph I start to get a very bad vibration.When I deccelerate the viberation stops. I have replaced all motor mounts (4) ,front tires & front end aligned & I still have the vibration when I accelerate.
Vibration on 1991 Ford Escort
1 more answer
3 answersSeptember 10, 2012
2 answersSeptember 10, 2012
2 answersApril 26, 2011
2 answersMarch 22, 2011
0 answersSeptember 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
1991 Ford Escort Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($120 - 167) in Briggsville, WI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Alexander, IL
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($176 - 244) in Berrysburg, PA
- 145,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Jonesville, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($428 - 467) in Shelbyville, TN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($168 - 240) in Monroe, WI