slight vibration in steering wheel when accelerting. vibration stops when gas is let off (brakes and tires new and balanced). also occasional clunking noise from front end
vibration on 2003 Dodge Durango
Verified for the Dodge Durango18 reports
1 answerFebruary 09, 2011
2 answersFebruary 23, 2011
1 answerJuly 17, 2011
2 answersSeptember 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- My 98 Durango's headlights go on&off airbag module do this
- when I turn ac on the check battery light come on. ac off runs fine no light
- Can the PCM on my 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 cause the PDC to go bad?
- My boyfriend was messing around with wires under the dash. Stuff won't work now.
- How can you tell if your transmission is bad?