I notice a vibration when the car is stopped and in gear. Is this a big problem
vibration on 2003 BMW 325xi
ANSWER by Visitor,
January 24, 2011
If you sitting still and at idle sounds like it might be a engine vibration. Possible a engine miss, dirty injector, vacuum leak etc... How many miles on the car could determin if its a big problem. Hope this helps some... Thanks Bill
2 answersDecember 27, 2010
1 answerMarch 25, 2015
1 answerFebruary 06, 2010
1 answerJune 07, 2014
3 answersDecember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325xi Questions
- car hold back and shaking after mpg goes past 12 and the mph between 40 to 60 wh
- Car starts but shuts off worked fine about hour ago acts like it isn't getting gas.
- battery symbol came on? drove another ten miles trying to get home!
- my heater fan does not turn off when I turn off my car
- My 04bmw 325xi hesitates shifting out of low gears,but it's only occasionally.