I notice a vibration when the car is stopped and in gear. Is this a big problem
vibration on 2003 BMW 325xi
ANSWER by Visitor ,
January 24, 2011
If you sitting still and at idle sounds like it might be a engine vibration. Possible a engine miss, dirty injector, vacuum leak etc... How many miles on the car could determin if its a big problem. Hope this helps some... Thanks Bill
2 answersDecember 27, 2010
1 answerMarch 25, 2015
1 answerFebruary 06, 2010
1 answerJune 07, 2014
3 answersDecember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325xi Questions
- Can a oil filter leak make it look like a oil gasket leak?
- what does the M/S +/- near the drive on the gear shifter stand for
- car hold back and shaking after mpg goes past 12 and the mph between 40 to 60 wh
- Car starts but shuts off worked fine about hour ago acts like it isn't getting gas.
- battery symbol came on? drove another ten miles trying to get home!