When in park and at normal idle rpm my car vibrates, felt mostly in the wheel. When I rev the engine the vibration goes away. Any idea what could cause a low rpm vibration.
VIBRATION on 2002 BMW 325xi
1 answerJanuary 24, 2011
2 answersDecember 27, 2010
1 answerMarch 25, 2015
1 answerJune 07, 2014
3 answersDecember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325xi Questions
- Can a oil filter leak make it look like a oil gasket leak?
- what does the M/S +/- near the drive on the gear shifter stand for
- car hold back and shaking after mpg goes past 12 and the mph between 40 to 60 wh
- Car starts but shuts off worked fine about hour ago acts like it isn't getting gas.
- battery symbol came on? drove another ten miles trying to get home!
2002 BMW 325xi Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Columbiaville, MI
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Villard, MN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($67 - 117) in Clayton, OK
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($912 - 2,444) in Left Hand, WV
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($90 - 141) in Bolinas, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($316 - 355) in Neely, MS