When in park and at normal idle rpm my car vibrates, felt mostly in the wheel. When I rev the engine the vibration goes away. Any idea what could cause a low rpm vibration.
VIBRATION on 2002 BMW 325xi
1 answerJanuary 24, 2011
2 answersDecember 27, 2010
1 answerMarch 25, 2015
1 answerJune 07, 2014
3 answersDecember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325xi Questions
- Can a oil filter leak make it look like a oil gasket leak?
- what does the M/S +/- near the drive on the gear shifter stand for
- car hold back and shaking after mpg goes past 12 and the mph between 40 to 60 wh
- Car starts but shuts off worked fine about hour ago acts like it isn't getting gas.
- battery symbol came on? drove another ten miles trying to get home!
2002 BMW 325xi Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,048 - 1,281) in Columbiaville, MI
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($305 - 552) in Villard, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($287 - 379) in Clayton, OK
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($438 - 741) in Left Hand, WV
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($398 - 411) in Bolinas, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($568 - 623) in Neely, MS