When you are sitting and idling the steering wheel vibrates, what is causing this?
Vibration on 2000 Ford Escort
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
July 20, 2009
If the engine is running smooth, then have the motor mounts checked. If the engine is running tough, address that first.
3 answersSeptember 10, 2012
2 answersSeptember 10, 2012
2 answersApril 26, 2011
2 answersMarch 22, 2011
0 answersSeptember 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2000 Ford Escort Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($225 - 292) in Milan, OH
- Battery Replacement ($121 - 166) in Lytton, IA
- Add Front Engine Seals ($83 - 124) in Vermontville, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Accomac, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($194 - 277) in Oxon Hill, MD