When you are sitting and idling the steering wheel vibrates, what is causing this?
Vibration on 2000 Ford Escort
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
July 20, 2009
If the engine is running smooth, then have the motor mounts checked. If the engine is running tough, address that first.
2 answersApril 26, 2011
3 answersSeptember 10, 2012
2 answersMarch 22, 2011
2 answersSeptember 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?