When you are sitting and idling the steering wheel vibrates, what is causing this?
Vibration on 2000 Ford Escort
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
July 20, 2009
If the engine is running smooth, then have the motor mounts checked. If the engine is running tough, address that first.
3 answersSeptember 10, 2012
2 answersSeptember 10, 2012
2 answersApril 26, 2011
2 answersMarch 22, 2011
0 answersSeptember 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
2000 Ford Escort Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Milan, OH
- Starter Replacement ($243 - 306) in Lytton, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($57 - 261) in Vermontville, NY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($291 - 374) in Mount Olivet, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($204 - 249) in Accomac, VA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($462 - 662) in Oxon Hill, MD