When you are sitting and idling the steering wheel vibrates, what is causing this?
Vibration on 2000 Ford Escort
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
July 20, 2009
If the engine is running smooth, then have the motor mounts checked. If the engine is running tough, address that first.
3 answersSeptember 10, 2012
2 answersSeptember 10, 2012
2 answersApril 26, 2011
2 answersMarch 22, 2011
2 answersSeptember 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad