I have a used 97 RL. The steering is very difficult. It's hard to explain. It doesn't seem to recoil after you turn...it just stays turned. It is very difficult to drive. Any ideas what might be causing? Steering Rack? Rack & Pinion? Thoughts?
VERY stiff steering on 1997 Acura RL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
- My car stereo Is not working, won't even show that it needs the code.
- Motor starts misfire and quiets
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
1997 Acura RL Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($135 - 182) in Vernon, IN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($686 - 858) in Denali National Park, AK
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($90 - 173) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($392 - 461) in Aurora, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,049 - 1,092) in Huntsville, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($121 - 151) in Merrimack, NH