I have a used 97 RL. The steering is very difficult. It's hard to explain. It doesn't seem to recoil after you turn...it just stays turned. It is very difficult to drive. Any ideas what might be causing? Steering Rack? Rack & Pinion? Thoughts?
VERY stiff steering on 1997 Acura RL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- rack pinon cost and labor what should have this cost me need a quote that all
- How do I change my studs
- my steering wheel wont go in or out nor up or down what can i do to fix this
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
1997 Acura RL Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($366 - 428) in Vernon, IN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Denali National Park, AK
- Transmission Fluid Change ($99 - 221) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Aurora, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($637 - 917) in Huntsville, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($168 - 264) in Merrimack, NH