Most of the time when you take off in it from a stop the harder you push the gas pedal the more bogged down it seems to get. Once in a while you can get a really good start. Also whenever you go less than 35-40mph the check engine light is on but if you go faster for awhile it turns off. It seems to accelerate normally if you are above 35-40.
Very Sluggish at low speeds on 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
0 answersJune 21, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
- How to replace the radio?
- 1988 300se runs good until it warms up, then it hesitates while start moving , low speed
- there is a hesitation when I press on the gas to quickly.
- My MB is a 1988 300se with 14K miles .when timing belt needs replacement?
- how do I repair a denso exhaust pump, sounds like the pump is dry, maybe cloged