1990 Toyota Camry check engine light came on only when driven through a very heavy rain storm with high water on the road. Light came on and off again in a systematic measured slow frequency and there were many seconds between. No noticeable performance changes. Pulled off road until rain abated. Then drove again, on/off continued for several blocks then stopped completely. Can this happen just from excessive water splashing up on engine area????
Very slow on/off of check engine light when car driven through heavy rain. on 1990 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?