1990 Toyota Camry check engine light came on only when driven through a very heavy rain storm with high water on the road. Light came on and off again in a systematic measured slow frequency and there were many seconds between. No noticeable performance changes. Pulled off road until rain abated. Then drove again, on/off continued for several blocks then stopped completely. Can this happen just from excessive water splashing up on engine area????
Very slow on/off of check engine light when car driven through heavy rain. on 1990 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1990 Toyota Camry Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lenoxville, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Helena, AR
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vernon Hills, IL
- 120,000 Mile Service ($331 - 487) in Clarks Hill, SC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($568 - 979) in Columbus, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in River Edge, NJ