1990 Toyota Camry check engine light came on only when driven through a very heavy rain storm with high water on the road. Light came on and off again in a systematic measured slow frequency and there were many seconds between. No noticeable performance changes. Pulled off road until rain abated. Then drove again, on/off continued for several blocks then stopped completely. Can this happen just from excessive water splashing up on engine area????
Very slow on/off of check engine light when car driven through heavy rain. on 1990 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1990 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - 353) in Lenoxville, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Helena, AR
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Vernon Hills, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($262 - 331) in Clarks Hill, SC
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($147 - 422) in Columbus, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($250 - 275) in River Edge, NJ