1990 Toyota Camry check engine light came on only when driven through a very heavy rain storm with high water on the road. Light came on and off again in a systematic measured slow frequency and there were many seconds between. No noticeable performance changes. Pulled off road until rain abated. Then drove again, on/off continued for several blocks then stopped completely. Can this happen just from excessive water splashing up on engine area????
Very slow on/off of check engine light when car driven through heavy rain. on 1990 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced