noise stops when car warms up or put in neutral. also, the ABS light and airbag light will come on; Ac, blinkers wont worl turn car off and restart and everything works fine....
Very loud vibration noise when car first starts. stops when car warms up on 1997 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1997 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($260 - 362) in Lehigh, IA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($140 - 194) in Enderlin, ND
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brownsville, MN
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($105 - 152) in Saulsbury, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($61 - 77) in Van Horne, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($153 - 235) in Refugio, TX