done check vacum lines,replace throttle control senor,,,is there a idle senor???or what else could be promble..sounds like car ready to blow up idle is so high,,
very high idle on 1990 Buick Regal
2 answersMarch 28, 2013
0 answersMarch 21, 2015
2 answersJanuary 02, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
- Where is the fuel pump located
1990 Buick Regal Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($205 - 432) in Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($99 - 129) in Rogers, ND
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($178 - 205) in Stringtown, OK
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Baton Rouge, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($285 - 400) in Tensed, ID
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($521 - 907) in Caspian, MI