It is rear wheel drive and I have replaced the front wheel inner and outer bearings, and the rack and pinion assembly also had the front end aligned and tires balanced twice. I still get a very bad shaking at the steering wheel mostly between 65 and 75. What else can it be?
Very bad Front end shaking vibration between 60 and 80 on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($492 - $689) in Chesterfield, MO
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($229 - $415) in Buena Vista, VA
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,070 - $1,404) in Earth, TX
- Battery Replacement ($151 - $201) in Sugarloaf, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($139 - $163) in Brandamore, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($341 - $415) in Lisbon Falls, ME