It is rear wheel drive and I have replaced the front wheel inner and outer bearings, and the rack and pinion assembly also had the front end aligned and tires balanced twice. I still get a very bad shaking at the steering wheel mostly between 65 and 75. What else can it be?
Very bad Front end shaking vibration between 60 and 80 on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
BEST ANSWER by camplain auto ,
June 10, 2010
check tires for out of round or balancing
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Chesterfield, MO
- Alternator Replacement ($418 - 567) in Buena Vista, VA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - 117) in Earth, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($158 - 268) in Sugarloaf, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,020 - 1,152) in Brandamore, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($220 - 401) in Lisbon Falls, ME