the air comes on and blows until it runs the battery down and has to be given a boost to get it started. If you catch it in time you can take the key and turn it onto stop it. sometimes it comes on a hour later after the traverse has been off. Is this an electrial problem or what?
vents are coming on and is blowing warm air run battery down after car is off on 2009 Chevrolet Traverse
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Traverse Questions
- What's $$ to replace lower control arm bushing (front/back) & sway bar bushings?
- Heated seat light turns on. When i turn the passenger seat on at the same time.
- How do I post my customer review for my mechanic?
- My Traverse does NOT heat even when you run it on 90 degrees and NEVER has.
- Car won't come out of park.
2009 Chevrolet Traverse Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($200 - 252) in Cutler, ME
- Spark Plug Replacement ($283 - 375) in Day, FL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($125 - 196) in Houston, MS
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($79 - 96) in Bonaire, GA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($111 - 122) in Clearwater Beach, FL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Pacific Beach, WA