the air comes on and blows until it runs the battery down and has to be given a boost to get it started. If you catch it in time you can take the key and turn it onto stop it. sometimes it comes on a hour later after the traverse has been off. Is this an electrial problem or what?
vents are coming on and is blowing warm air run battery down after car is off on 2009 Chevrolet Traverse
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Traverse Questions
- How to reset codes?
- I'm thinking about purchasing a 2010 Traverse. I noticed the car fax states the
- How many catalytic converters does my '09 Traverse have?
- What's $$ to replace lower control arm bushing (front/back) & sway bar bushings?
- Heated seat light turns on. When i turn the passenger seat on at the same time.
2009 Chevrolet Traverse Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($363 - 482) in Cutler, ME
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($648 - 852) in Day, FL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($201 - 242) in Houston, MS
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bonaire, GA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($209 - 330) in Clearwater Beach, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,064 - 1,111) in Pacific Beach, WA