Is there a crankcase ventilation problem on the 2.5 engine
Ventilation on 1996 Chrysler Sebring
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring4 reports
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1996 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Benet Lake, WI
- 105,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Cedar Falls, IA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Burgin, KY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Grayling, AK
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($498 - 544) in Turnersburg, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($285 - 647) in Wray, GA