Is there a crankcase ventilation problem on the 2.5 engine
Ventilation on 1996 Chrysler Sebring
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring4 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Replaced crankshaft sensor but car still wont start
- (Actually 2.5Lv6)convertible.what is the cord connected 2 the rear window called
- I replaced my fuel pump and now my gas meter doesn't read correctly. Help?
- 98 CHRYSLER SEBRING TOP GOES BACK FINE BUT HAS TROUBLE COMING UP. WHATS WRONG???
- car only has poweron the dash will not turn over