how do I tell if it mechanical or elecrical?
Vent selector switch does not work. How do trouble shoot? on 1997 Plymouth Breeze
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Breeze Questions
- When I turn my car on the dash lights are bright but when I try to start it it
- No heat in car blows cold is it my heater core is there a way to check alarm for
- The code p0172 on the scanner what does this mean
- Power steering pump is full and no leaks underneath, but no power steering?
- Why is ac making a loud noise?
1997 Plymouth Breeze Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($124 - 163) in Myra, KY
- 7,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Madison Lake, MN
- 67,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Eden, UT
- Oil Pump Replacement ($617 - 1,231) in Brownsville, MD
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Collinwood, TN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($151 - 181) in Ajo, AZ