Can anyone tell me where the Vent Control Solenoid is located 2004 kia sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 68) in Havana, IL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Clanton, AL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($151 - 194) in Redfield, KS
- 37,500 Mile Service ($125 - 206) in Ubly, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($384 - 412) in Green Camp, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($332 - 454) in Lantry, SD