for several months now when it rains & i go out to start my car it wont start for several hours, however we recently had a tornado warning & the rains were harder than i'd seen in my 50 plus years, the following day it didnt start as usual however its 4 days later & it still hasnt started, whats wrong?
vehicle wont start after rain falls on 2004 Honda Element
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- How to change the driver side headlamp assembly my lens has moisture inside of it
- Why is power window motor hot. Started car and Driver window went to fully open.
- I have groaning noise sometimes when I give it gas on flat or uphill roads. Why?
- i need a brake job; what does a brake job encompass
- Is 6000.00 a average price for a dealership crate motor for a 2008 element .