for several months now when it rains & i go out to start my car it wont start for several hours, however we recently had a tornado warning & the rains were harder than i'd seen in my 50 plus years, the following day it didnt start as usual however its 4 days later & it still hasnt started, whats wrong?
vehicle wont start after rain falls on 2004 Honda Element
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- The key will not turn in the ignition.
- Still making buzzing noise after replcing parts. What do I need to check next?
- How difficult is it to replace the cabin air filter for a layperson?
- My element makes a buzzing sound during acceleration. Right rear. Maybe diff?
- When trying to start my element, clutch is engaged , but I get a buzzing noise