I replaced the fuel filter in my vehicle and now when I try to start it the starter just spins Before that happened, it would start if I put some fas in the acrburator but would not stay running. Now it won't even do that. There is no problem with the fuel pump and the starter is new.
vehicle won't start on 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerApril 09, 2009
1 answerApril 12, 2009
1 answerApril 13, 2014
Verified for the Chevrolet Blazer44 reports
0 answersMarch 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- I have lost my only key to 2001 blazer what can I do
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security
- door locks, break lights, radio, back hatch all stopped working at the same time