I replaced the fuel filter in my vehicle and now when I try to start it the starter just spins Before that happened, it would start if I put some fas in the acrburator but would not stay running. Now it won't even do that. There is no problem with the fuel pump and the starter is new.
vehicle won't start on 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
by ZazooShe in Fall River, MA on May 22, 2011
1 answerApril 09, 2009
1 answerApril 13, 2014
Verified for the Chevrolet Blazer42 reports
0 answersMarch 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- Transfer Case Control Module causing my truck not to start?
- Im getting fuel all the way up to the pressure relive valve but it still wont start,i sprayed starer fluid in air intake and it started but died right away .what could be the problem?
- Replaced engine , now ABS light goes on then off . Never did that before also check engine light .
- Why dose my blazer kill when I go from drive to park ?
- Does a 2002 4.3 fit a 2001