I replaced the fuel filter in my vehicle and now when I try to start it the starter just spins Before that happened, it would start if I put some fas in the acrburator but would not stay running. Now it won't even do that. There is no problem with the fuel pump and the starter is new.
vehicle won't start on 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerApril 09, 2009
1 answerApril 12, 2009
1 answerApril 13, 2014
Verified for the Chevrolet Blazer44 reports
0 answersMarch 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li
- emission had repaired not once maybe a few times tried to fill up stop .
- 4x4 fuse keeps blowing under hood
- where is the AC orifiice tube located? I am changing the compressor and "Orifice
- I was going replaced radiation hose and now it keep cutting off after fix it