Just replaced my key cylinder after my key broke off inside and had other half of key removed. Now my truck will not turn off. Starts just fine and can remove key, just won't turn off. Any ideas and is this beyond my basic level?
Vehicle will not turn off on 1995 Ford Bronco
0 answersAugust 12, 2011
1 answerMarch 17, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?
- After replacing my abs computer, speedometer not working and truck not shifting right. What have they missed?
- Runs great until warm up then stalls what could cause that?
- Ignition locking up what do I do?
- Steering slop. What do I do?