No fuses are blown. Ground to rear module is good. Wiring at both front and rear ecm looks good. Only light on dash is airbag light. Anti theft light is off.
vehicle will not crank, headlights always on, blower fan always on. on 1999 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
1999 Ford Windstar Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($287 - 410) in Lucedale, MS
- Radiator Replacement ($481 - 717) in Grimstead, VA
- 20,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Olivia, MN
- 45,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Finchville, KY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($236 - 272) in Newellton, LA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($455 - 521) in Holtwood, PA