No fuses are blown. Ground to rear module is good. Wiring at both front and rear ecm looks good. Only light on dash is airbag light. Anti theft light is off.
vehicle will not crank, headlights always on, blower fan always on. on 1999 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- What is the total cost to have the transmission replaced?
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
1999 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 592) in Lucedale, MS
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Grimstead, VA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Olivia, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($206 - 258) in Finchville, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($719 - 785) in Newellton, LA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($202 - 243) in Holtwood, PA