This happens often, but not all the time. The motor mount was fixed, cv-axle was replaced and have a new set of tires. Still the vibration is there but not as much prior to the above repairs. Had it checked for leaking, but my "shade tree mechanic" could not locate the leak. Took on out-of-town trip. It handled great except for occassional vibration. It almost feels like something is slipping and vibrating at the same time.
Vehicle vibrates when accelerating on passenger side. on 2006 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- I need to know how many engine mount supports does the the 2004 Nissan Murano ha
- How many engine mount supports does the 2004 Nissan Murano have?
- Code p1778 what is it and where to locate it
- how much it cost to change tie rod lining
- Oil leak after oil change seems to be coming from behind the oil cooler, help
2006 Nissan Murano Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Votaw, TX
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($340 - 401) in Traverse City, MI
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in La Honda, CA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Hamburg, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,400 - 1,476) in Bertrand, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($453 - 462) in Delmar, MD