Above happens when cold usually. Dealer can not diagnose problem. Check engine light comes on. It is reset by dealer and they say there was bad fuel. It continues.
Vehicle starts making noise like the transmission is grinding,engine races,shake on 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b
- The tailgate will not open. The fob will not unlock it nor will button/handle.