Before this happens, the truck bucks once as if it is going into low gear or something. Idles rough. This happened 4 times today while driving. Happens anywhere at any time, and just started about 2 weeks ago. I thought it could be ERG valve, or dirty filter, but I dont think so. My brother-in-law put it on a scanner,and no codes came up. When it happens, a small yellow light in shape of a socket wrench shows up.
vehicle stalls while driving; I stop and shut it down, and then it seems fine. on 2010 Ford Escape Hybrid
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Hybrid Questions
- I have a burnt smell coming from my a\c relay when charging my compressor. Has the a\c relay gone bad?
- 2 weeks ago my abs light came on i took it to the mechanic and they said it was my wheel speed sensor axel i replaced last night i went to drive it clunked and would not go into gear made a clinking noise when i put in park
- What is the difficulty level of replacing the throttle body of this vehicle?
- Power steering went out suddenly. How can I fix it in order to get my car to the shop
- Sometimes it has hard time picking up speed and the temp gauge goes to red why?
2010 Ford Escape Hybrid Estimates