electrical problem ground,short cluster lights on and off. pwr windows will not work, radio not work. fan, lights,turn signals work. cleaned all ground points, replaced two 40 amp fuses vehicle starts but will not stay running.
vehicle stalls out after starting on 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe
Verified for the Chevrolet Tahoe43 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My 98 tahoe won start but fuel pump kicks in.
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b