My van has been dying while driving and sometimes wont start. The engine turns over but wont start for about 5-10 minutes. It does the same when it stalls while driving. Also how do you replace back 3 spark plugs?
Vehicle stalls/ how do you change plugs? on 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
- where is the fuel filter located? right side bottom center of vehicle?
- Can you determine if your vehicle has air suspension by the VIN Number?
- No matter what you set the air vent control to the air flow never changes. I have been told it may be an actuator. Where is it located and approximately how much would it take to get it fixed?
- How much should it cost for replacement of the solinodes in transmission?
- My captain chair is stuck in post of floor and won't unlatch, how do I fix?