My van has been dying while driving and sometimes wont start. The engine turns over but wont start for about 5-10 minutes. It does the same when it stalls while driving. Also how do you replace back 3 spark plugs?
Vehicle stalls/ how do you change plugs? on 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Problems(14)
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Repair Estimates
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Q&A(5)
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Recalls(4)
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Shops
- 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
- What makes the blinkers, power locks, power sliding rear doors and radio quit?
- My radio quit working it will not come on and the clock is not working either
- How do I repair the air pump holders on rear door?hatch won't stay up?
- why is #10 fuse pcm/abs burning out, and the van won't start.
- passenger side front door motor.
1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($105 - $154) in Barton, AR
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($217 - $337) in Poughquag, NY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($160 - $317) in Geneva, NE
- Thermostat Replacement ($247 - $337) in Lake Cormorant, MS
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($94 - $132) in Minden, IA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($334 - $555) in Purdum, NE