where is the vehicle speed sensor located at?
Vehicle speed sensor on 2004 Mazda MPV
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user69083 ,
February 02, 2011
It's halfway back on the right side of the transmission.
3 answersNovember 18, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
- Does this van have a sensor if the oil gets low enough it will just shut off?