where is the vehicle speed sensor located at?
Vehicle speed sensor on 2004 Mazda MPV
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user69083 ,
February 02, 2011
It's halfway back on the right side of the transmission.
3 answersNovember 18, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
2004 Mazda MPV Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($313 - 973) in Pine Apple, AL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($207 - 272) in Crescent, OK
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($233 - 317) in Ensign, KS
- Timing Belt Replacement ($340 - 442) in Secretary, MD
- Battery Cable Replacement ($126 - 143) in Frenchville, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($508 - 756) in Rock Creek, WV