where is the vehicle speed sensor located at?
Vehicle speed sensor on 2004 Mazda MPV
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user69083,
February 02, 2011
It's halfway back on the right side of the transmission.
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
- Does this van have a sensor if the oil gets low enough it will just shut off?
- The automatic transmission does not go into gear.
- My radio and the ac button won't work. It's not the fuse. Any suggestions?
- key cant come out,so we disconnect battery to take keys out. but cannot lock car