I was driving on the freeway and it just started to shake and rattle real bad. First I thought it was a blown tire. I got off the fwy and then put it in park, revved the engine no rattle or shake. The drive home from there was really bad, shaking and rattling couldn't go over 20 mph. Not sure what it could be. Just need some good advice. Thank you
Vehicle shakes when I accerate at any speed on 1997 Chrysler LHS
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LHS Questions
- cant open the oil cap when hot. The crankcase pressure is high. The pvc stuck
- Throttle Position Sensor -Location
- Throttle Position Sensor -
- Throttle Position Sensor -'99 Chrysler LHS Location?
- My car recently had the ignition coils changed and five minutes later one started to smoke and melt on the sides and now it won't start?