I drive 26miles at 0500am on return back home at 1400 it shots down as im driving
vehicle runs good in cool weather on warm days it shots down after 30min drive?? on 1998 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1998 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($186 - 253) in Sunflower, AL
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($170 - 273) in Princeton, KS
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($300 - 360) in Irwin, ID
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($292 - 435) in Edinburg, ND
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($36 - 102) in Rolling Meadows, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($264 - 333) in North Chili, NY