The vehicle will just stopped, all electrical power quit, when my truck makes a right turn on an uneven and rutted , pot-holed road. It already happened 4x. Then the truck will start again, when I restarted it.
vehicle quit when making right turn and hitting an uneven road or potholes. on 1994 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
1994 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($418 - 567) in Holland, MN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brookfield, IL
- Oil Pump Replacement ($912 - 1,166) in Century, FL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chester, TX
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,902 - 2,405) in Churchs Ferry, ND
- Distributor Rotor Replacement ($49 - 61) in Bledsoe, TX