The vehicle will just stopped, all electrical power quit, when my truck makes a right turn on an uneven and rutted , pot-holed road. It already happened 4x. Then the truck will start again, when I restarted it.
vehicle quit when making right turn and hitting an uneven road or potholes. on 1994 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
1994 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Holland, MN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brookfield, IL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($316 - 484) in Century, FL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Chester, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($214 - 261) in Churchs Ferry, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($280 - 696) in Bledsoe, TX