The vehicle will just stopped, all electrical power quit, when my truck makes a right turn on an uneven and rutted , pot-holed road. It already happened 4x. Then the truck will start again, when I restarted it.
vehicle quit when making right turn and hitting an uneven road or potholes. on 1994 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Vehicle wont shift out of park. Been using bypass to shift. Is there a recall
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph