The vehicle will just stopped, all electrical power quit, when my truck makes a right turn on an uneven and rutted , pot-holed road. It already happened 4x. Then the truck will start again, when I restarted it.
vehicle quit when making right turn and hitting an uneven road or potholes. on 1994 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- crank, no start, no spark1
- Can I replace the 4X2 automatic transmission in my 2006 Nissan pathfinder with a
- I am experiencing unprompted radio scanning while listening. Also no climate
- I have crank no start has fuel pressure intermitten spark after replacing heads
- Why does my hood latch on Nissan Pathfinder release on its own at times?