Replaced cam sensor,fuel pump,plugs,coil and noticed i was getting higher spark in #123 when i tested them on the side of engine block,but plugs where loaded with gas as if it was not firing.#4 plug had normal heat range.The car cuts right out when you take off.Only starts back up next day when you jump off another car.Could my plug wires be bad.I have never heard of a car doing this.Or is the injector unit/rail gone?
vehicle question about my escort.Won`t start? on 2000 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?
- Why is my car taking a while to turn over?
- how do I test the ccrm in a 2002 zx2 . I have power at #21 what do I do next?