Replaced cam sensor,fuel pump,plugs,coil and noticed i was getting higher spark in #123 when i tested them on the side of engine block,but plugs where loaded with gas as if it was not firing.#4 plug had normal heat range.The car cuts right out when you take off.Only starts back up next day when you jump off another car.Could my plug wires be bad.I have never heard of a car doing this.Or is the injector unit/rail gone?
vehicle question about my escort.Won`t start? on 2000 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Makes humming noise when I hook up battery
- Why all my lights keep blowing on my escort ,what is causing it?
- Interior lights won't go out
- Interior lights want go out
- My 1997 Ford Escort won't start it makes a clicking sound when the cars not on the sound is coming from under the dash when I turn the key there's nothing