Car purchased new Aug., 2008, and pulling to the right is an original problem. Mileage is now just under 10,000 miles and has been in dealership 4 times where they have verified problem, checked alignment which is within GM specs, checked tire pressure, checked front tires for road force variation, adjusted alignment angles, checked all 4 tires for road force variation and tire pull, installed tires on car for zero tire pull as displayed on tire balancer. They cannot resolve problem.
Vehicle pulls severly to the right when driving at any speed. on 2008 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- How to repair the automated solid panel below sun/moon roof. Won't stay closed.
- I replaced the module and crank sensor but still not firing or injectors
- What would be the cost to have loose wiring for the drivers side head light
- Lost all power while driving on freeway... Whats the issue???
- what do i need to do in order to make the car stop running hot?