Car purchased new Aug., 2008, and pulling to the right is an original problem. Mileage is now just under 10,000 miles and has been in dealership 4 times where they have verified problem, checked alignment which is within GM specs, checked tire pressure, checked front tires for road force variation, adjusted alignment angles, checked all 4 tires for road force variation and tire pull, installed tires on car for zero tire pull as displayed on tire balancer. They cannot resolve problem.
Vehicle pulls severly to the right when driving at any speed. on 2008 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- can i get best car from online?
- Can I change my own transmission fluid on this car it has no pan or drain plug.
- Check engine light on. Immediately after pumping gas, it hesitates to start. But
- we have a backup camera and it does not have an alarm--is this normal?
- why does the oil pressure light stay on for about a minute when you start car
2008 Buick LaCrosse Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($345 - $565) in Nada, TX
- Alternator Replacement ($409 - $673) in Hobart, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($166 - $202) in Coosawhatchie, SC
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - $517) in Lisbon, LA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($223 - $262) in Pine Ridge, SD
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($59 - $330) in Cross Plains, WI