The vehicle gets locked into park. After awhile, it will release. What causes this problem.
Vehicle locks in park gear. on 1991 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1991 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($148 - 261) in Boring, MD
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in New Alexandria, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($208 - 315) in Millmont, PA
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Lincoln, IL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($519 - 550) in Hamlin, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($354 - 1,156) in Shawmut, MT