Grandaughter pulled in to have her oil changed and mechanic told her leak was coming from around the camshaft area. Is this an expensive repair? I know difficult to estimate without seeing vehicle.
Vehicle leaking around camshaft area, Is there a seal in that area? on 1998 Volvo S90
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S90 Questions
- Car randomly not start -if I loosen 1 cable on battery post retighten it will
- Changing timing belt. Marks on pulleys do not line up with notches on cover.
- My `98 S90 is hard to start, (5-10 seconds of cranking) after sitting for a few hours or overnight. It does not matter what ambient temp is, it does the same thing. If I go into a store and come out within 5 minutes or so it starts right away. Any ideas?
- Radio adapter
- I have oil on my spark plugs, what is wrong
1998 Volvo S90 Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($191 - 242) in Max, MN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($426 - 571) in Parma, MO
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($137 - 194) in Prichard, WV
- AC Compressor Replacement ($542 - 781) in Clear Lake, IA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 100) in Berwick, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($289 - 302) in Bloomingdale, NY