Grandaughter pulled in to have her oil changed and mechanic told her leak was coming from around the camshaft area. Is this an expensive repair? I know difficult to estimate without seeing vehicle.
Vehicle leaking around camshaft area, Is there a seal in that area? on 1998 Volvo S90
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S90 Questions
- Car randomly not start -if I loosen 1 cable on battery post retighten it will
- Changing timing belt. Marks on pulleys do not line up with notches on cover.
- My `98 S90 is hard to start, (5-10 seconds of cranking) after sitting for a few hours or overnight. It does not matter what ambient temp is, it does the same thing. If I go into a store and come out within 5 minutes or so it starts right away. Any ideas?
- Radio adapter
- I have oil on my spark plugs, what is wrong
1998 Volvo S90 Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($228 - 283) in Max, MN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($144 - 222) in Parma, MO
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($356 - 794) in Prichard, WV
- Spark Plug Replacement ($94 - 125) in Clear Lake, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($174 - 210) in Berwick, IA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($184 - 195) in Bloomingdale, NY