stalls while driving and then will restart after sitting for awhile, replacing ignition coil works for a short time and then then it burns out and needs to be replaced again. Already replaced 5 times in last couple of months.
vehicle keeps stalling, replaced ignition coil multiple times
on 1998 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1998 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Great Bend, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Wichita Falls, TX
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hyder, AK
- 150,000 Mile Service ($387 - 587) in Woodrow, CO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Dewitt, IL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($39 - 90) in Erbacon, WV