stalls while driving and then will restart after sitting for awhile, replacing ignition coil works for a short time and then then it burns out and needs to be replaced again. Already replaced 5 times in last couple of months.
vehicle keeps stalling, replaced ignition coil multiple times
on 1998 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Terrible squeaking in undercarriage even after everything has been greased
- Hv a strong gas smell occasionally after fuel fill Ck eng light may or not come
- How to change the rear weel bearing on drivers side
- While driving and all of absudden it hose to 1/2 power.
- My Bravada won't shift once the temp gets up 210 degrees.