stalls while driving and then will restart after sitting for awhile, replacing ignition coil works for a short time and then then it burns out and needs to be replaced again. Already replaced 5 times in last couple of months.
vehicle keeps stalling, replaced ignition coil multiple times
on 1998 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
1998 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($224 - 331) in Great Bend, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Wichita Falls, TX
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Hyder, AK
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($59 - 109) in Woodrow, CO
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Dewitt, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($377 - 555) in Erbacon, WV