When mechanic went to install crank sensor, he found teeth missing on the flywheel. Would this be my problem? Other mechanics are saying that it sounds like a fuel pump, not the fly wheel.
Vehicle keeps cutting off. Starts back up minutes later.. on 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Problems(27)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair Estimates
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Q&A(56)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Recalls(4)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Shops
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML430 Questions
- transmission stick location
- What is little yellow light on the lower right side of speedometer?
- Changed battery. Won't take signal code, so no radio.
- My dash flashing " hi oil" Why, what can I do about and is it dangerous to drive
- Went to punch it and it went slow up to 56mph and the die started right back up
2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($240 - 355) in Sterling Heights, MI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($661 - 1,291) in Glenn Dale, MD
- AC Compressor Replacement ($987 - 1,359) in Evans, WV
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cecilia, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($4,561 - 4,868) in Sweet Home, AR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($663 - 1,027) in Mount Wolf, PA