When mechanic went to install crank sensor, he found teeth missing on the flywheel. Would this be my problem? Other mechanics are saying that it sounds like a fuel pump, not the fly wheel.
Vehicle keeps cutting off. Starts back up minutes later.. on 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Problems(27)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair Estimates
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Q&A(55)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Recalls(4)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Shops
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML430 Questions
- Changed battery. Won't take signal code, so no radio.
- My dash flashing " hi oil" Why, what can I do about and is it dangerous to drive
- Went to punch it and it went slow up to 56mph and the die started right back up
- 1999 ML430 Cranks but won't start - 135,500 miles
- The SRS idiot light will not go out so will that effect my airbags?
2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Sterling Heights, MI
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($214 - 248) in Glenn Dale, MD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($371 - 848) in Evans, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Cecilia, LA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Sweet Home, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,977 - 2,070) in Mount Wolf, PA