When mechanic went to install crank sensor, he found teeth missing on the flywheel. Would this be my problem? Other mechanics are saying that it sounds like a fuel pump, not the fly wheel.
Vehicle keeps cutting off. Starts back up minutes later.. on 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Problems(27)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair Estimates
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Q&A(56)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Recalls(4)
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Shops
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML430 Questions
- transmission stick location
- What is little yellow light on the lower right side of speedometer?
- Changed battery. Won't take signal code, so no radio.
- My dash flashing " hi oil" Why, what can I do about and is it dangerous to drive
- Went to punch it and it went slow up to 56mph and the die started right back up
2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($465 - 616) in Sterling Heights, MI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($371 - 848) in Glenn Dale, MD
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Evans, WV
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Cecilia, LA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($90 - 96) in Sweet Home, AR
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($2,474 - 2,727) in Mount Wolf, PA