When mechanic went to install crank sensor, he found teeth missing on the flywheel. Would this be my problem? Other mechanics are saying that it sounds like a fuel pump, not the fly wheel.
Vehicle keeps cutting off. Starts back up minutes later.. on 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML430
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML430 Questions
- why right front brake locks up
- Why will the gear not shift to reverse or park unless I switched off engine?
- How can I get the code for the radio
- My gas needle is stuck on 1/2 tank how can i fix that does it take a fuse or what and the driver side window wont go up its power windows
- My car is making a cracking sound in the front when i stop and accelerate why? What could it be