I have a 1995 Nissan Altima with a 2.4L engine. The vehicle was at a traffic light when it just cut off and would not restart. I tested the firing of the vehicle and found out that the vehicle was not firing through the coil. I replaced the coil and the car is still doing the samething. It turns over, but will not start and it's still not firing. So where do I go from here. This problem has only occurred once.
Vehicle is not firing on 1995 Nissan Altima
1 answerJuly 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
1995 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($659 - 836) in Fordyce, NE
- Heater Hose Replacement ($167 - 223) in Coral Springs, FL
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($83 - 154) in Aberdeen, OH
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($210 - 264) in Vinton, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($211 - 401) in Romulus, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($33 - 52) in Uniontown, MO