I have a 1995 Nissan Altima with a 2.4L engine. The vehicle was at a traffic light when it just cut off and would not restart. I tested the firing of the vehicle and found out that the vehicle was not firing through the coil. I replaced the coil and the car is still doing the samething. It turns over, but will not start and it's still not firing. So where do I go from here. This problem has only occurred once.
Vehicle is not firing on 1995 Nissan Altima
1 answerJuly 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking