Vehicle Idles fine, but when you take off from stop it bucks badly. Already replaced idler control valve! What else could it be????
vehicle idles fine, but bucks badly in motion on 1998 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1998 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Charles, MO
- Head Gasket Replacement ($799 - 1,253) in Vergennes, VT
- Add Drive Belt(s) ($24 - 78) in Luna, NM
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dora, MO
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Pemberton, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($185 - 217) in Leighton, IA