This is secod time this vehicle has had ABS cautions, only on the occasion there were also severe uncommaded braking actions accompannying the light when it came on. My maintenance guy has told me that the problem is with the front axle tone rings being cracked and giving false signals to the ABS sensors. We have been trying to find a ay to purchase the tone rings separately, but now it seems we may have to replace both front axles. Any help or insight would be appreciated. anyone know where we can purchase the tone rings separately? Thanks
Vehicle had ABS fail caution lights and uncommanded braking on 2007 Mercedes-Benz R350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
- I used a quart of oil in about 3 weeks, now it shows lite smoking under the hood
- A loud reving/fan sound came on and off an hour after being driven
- I was told that there is a 2nd. battery for the trans . shifting .
- Hi, my transmesionis going up to 2nd gear only, if anyone can help I appreciate
- is there a counter ring for ABS on a left front axle cv joint ?
2007 Mercedes-Benz R350 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - 87) in Norfolk, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($333 - 388) in Wabasso, FL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($507 - 687) in Hallowell, ME
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - 206) in Battlement Mesa, CO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($665 - 1,576) in Excello, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,954 - 2,992) in Springfield, KY