This is secod time this vehicle has had ABS cautions, only on the occasion there were also severe uncommaded braking actions accompannying the light when it came on. My maintenance guy has told me that the problem is with the front axle tone rings being cracked and giving false signals to the ABS sensors. We have been trying to find a ay to purchase the tone rings separately, but now it seems we may have to replace both front axles. Any help or insight would be appreciated. anyone know where we can purchase the tone rings separately? Thanks
Vehicle had ABS fail caution lights and uncommanded braking on 2007 Mercedes-Benz R350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz R350 Questions
- Hi, my transmesionis going up to 2nd gear only, if anyone can help I appreciate
- is there a counter ring for ABS on a left front axle cv joint ?
- My r350 makes a rattling noise when I first start it, it does stop after a short
- where is the main computer located on the vehicle?
- Where can I get a fuel filler door