ive replaced the battery but the vehicle still gets no power. no lights on the inside, no power to the lights. Dead
vehicle getting absolutely no power on 2000 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
2000 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 69) in Laupahoehoe, HI
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($174 - 245) in Greensboro, MD
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($298 - 386) in Wilson, NC
- AC Compressor Replacement ($727 - 829) in Hauula, HI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($152 - 377) in Truth or Consequences, NM
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($62 - 73) in Lancaster, CA