check engine light went on...
vehicle feels like its being forced...
on 1996 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1996 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Oil City, LA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($309 - 490) in Mesilla Park, NM
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($85 - 133) in Coleman, GA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($404 - 1,236) in Ridgewood, NJ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($315 - 501) in Emmetsburg, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($185 - 1,256) in La Monte, MO