recently replaced crank shaft position sensor. rode it a couple days and same issue re-occured. it started drove a few hundred yards and cut off. now it takes a few cranks and then starts.
vehicle cranks and won't start. on 1995 Jaguar XJ6
1 answerDecember 12, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ6 Questions
- When I turn my headlights on my brake lights do not work.
- Engine cranks but won't start. Ran great night before. It started once .
- car idles fine 800 RPM, put in gear and it bogs out, feather the gas and it will
- Can a 86 jag xj6 be transfer to a 95 jag xj6
- The radio code wont work. I have the code but it just tells me to wait.
1995 Jaguar XJ6 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($150 - 253) in Wallace, SD
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in McCloud, CA
- Water Pump Replacement ($488 - 686) in Keller, VA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($570 - 833) in Adel, IA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($61 - 68) in Helen, WV
- Window Switch Replacement ($709 - 721) in Croswell, MI