recently replaced crank shaft position sensor. rode it a couple days and same issue re-occured. it started drove a few hundred yards and cut off. now it takes a few cranks and then starts.
vehicle cranks and won't start. on 1995 Jaguar XJ6
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ6 Questions
- car idles fine 800 RPM, put in gear and it bogs out, feather the gas and it will
- Can a 86 jag xj6 be transfer to a 95 jag xj6
- The radio code wont work. I have the code but it just tells me to wait.
- What happens when you put the battery in wrong on a xj6 with a 4.0 1990
- Where is the main fuse on a 1990 Jaguar xj6 with a 4.0