Vehicle will not start after sitting a few hours or more, cranks only, fuel pump runs when key is cycled and a manual fuel gauge check revealed constant 55psi, this is also true when vehicle starts and runs, question is during the times vehicle will not start the only way to make it start is to disconnect battery let sit for about 10mins then reconnect and vehicle will start fine, untill sitting for a few hours or more, has new crank sensor also, no change in symptom, what is happening when battery is removed to make vehicle start once battery is reconnected?, Thanks Michael
Veh will crank only after sitting, until u disconnect and reconnect battery on 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
1996 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 125,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Fort Edward, NY
- 145,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Empire, OH
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($563 - 741) in Washington, MS
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($814 - 1,018) in Anderson, CA
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,236 - 1,530) in Green Village, NJ
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($487 - 532) in Lakeville, NY