I recently changed my battery. Twoo weeks later I'm having to use a screwdriver to put the vehicle in gear. Also, dashboard lights are on.
VDC, SLP lights on dashboard. Need to use override switch to put vehicle in gear on 2008 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
2008 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($304 - 386) in Westphalia, KS
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($176 - 230) in Riceville, TN
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Allouez, MI
- Water Pump Replacement ($417 - 565) in Morongo Valley, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($341 - 415) in Iliamna, AK
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($125 - 457) in Powhatan Point, OH