ABS makes a unusually loud noise when activated in slippery conditions. VDC light is on. Slip indicator light is on. Brake pedal pulses more than usual when abs is activated. Indicator lights are not on initially, then come on after car is driven a short distance. What is the problem? What will the repair cost?
vdc off light is on. Slip indicator light on. ABS is loud when activated. on 2009 Nissan Maxima
Asked by for the 2009 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Where is the fuse for the cluster lights in the dashboard?
- My idle is going crazy, it ref up and down.
- My 2014 Nissan Maxima won't accelerate but rpm will go high. Only 52000 m help!
- 2002 Nissan Maxima GLE. P0300,P1800,P0011,P0021.
- How expensive is it to re program this to get it to run and is it worth the fix
2009 Nissan Maxima Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,110 - $1,539) in Bellevue, TX
- Water Pump Replacement ($480 - $628) in Franklin, ME
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Dunkerton, IA
- Radiator Replacement ($486 - $754) in Oak Hill, AL
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($574 - $1,307) in Kindred, ND
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($397 - $627) in Wellsburg, IA