Cars starts normally if UNLOCK is pressed but VATS engages automatically even when just sitting in car with engine off for few minutes. Can this be automatic feature be turned off? How? I still want to have remote lock,unlock and remote open trunk.
VATS comes on automatically must use remote control to UNLOCK on 1997 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Will bars stop leak radiator and intake help my blown head gasket?
- Will changing the steering lock key cartridge make the steering unlock
- Is changing the steering column key lock the way to get the steering unlocked
- Under the dash
- Fan motor won't turn off when I turn the car off unless I take the fuse out.
1997 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($194 - 365) in Dexter, KS
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Fountain Green, UT
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($287 - 342) in Taft, TN
- PCV Valve Replacement ($38 - 54) in Jackson, LA
- Air Conditioning Receiver Drier Assembly Replacement ($97 - 127) in Fenwick Island, DE
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($183 - 237) in Rochester, NY